Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Updates!

   Living in Statesboro, we are only 45 or so minutes from Savannah. I really want to be better about taking advantage of how close we are! I love that town. Since Statesboro does not have the greatest shopping.. a few of us decided to head to the mall and out to dinner one Friday night. I got a few good deals at the mall, and more importantly we went to such an awesome restaurant. It's called the Green Truck, and had the best burger I have ever had! All the meat is local, and everything is homemade- even the ketchup! It's definitely my new go-to. After dinner, we headed down to River Street to watch the people fireworks and of course we had to stop at Savannah Sweets. 



Okay it may not look as good as it tasted.. But I promise it was!

    More football updates! We keep winning and I am loving it. We beat Maine (35-23) this past weekend which means we are headed to North Dakota State! Kassi and I had 2 recruits on official visits so we were quite busy. Basically, we plan their every minute all weekend and make sure they get there when they are supposed to and really just spend a lot of quality time with the players and their families. It's so fun, but can be quite exhausting. All I know is one more win.. than off to Texas for the National Championship!


True Blue!




No comments:

Post a Comment