Sunday, November 27, 2011

Black Friday!

   Black Friday: The day the O'Connor clan conquers. This year, we started by getting breakfast + coffee ( or for most of my family, Diet Coke) at Panera Bread. Then, we headed to the mall. This year the stores had such good sales. I ended up getting most of my Christmas present at Banana Republic- the entire store was 40% off! Our first stop this year was visiting Santa!
Terrible quality, but a group shot none the less. 


As I was at Macy's looking for Black boots, the girls decided to play dress up. The shoe department there was probably the busiest place we went all day( Besides the food court). As you can tell by the picture it was a mess. 
Trying on heals was a common activity shopping apparently. 

     After a long day of shopping, we stopped at the Alpharetta Diner for dinner. We ended up sitting in a private room at a round table which was awesome! All 12 of us sat around the table and had such a good time. Lots of good food and laughs. I wish I would have taken a picture of our table because at one point we had over 29 cups ( Lauren counted). And that was after our super friendly waiter collected a few..I feel like more often than not this break I have walked away from the table hunched over. 
My 7-Layer cake may have contributed to putting me over the edge.

   Our last stop after dinner was Kohl's. That topped off our 13 hour shopping day with no breaks! When we got home, we unloaded everything in grandmas room and ended up having a mini fashion show of our new purchases. Such a fun day and I am pretty sure my feet are still throbbing.

And finally.. a group shot of the entire gang:
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment