Monday, June 13, 2011

Six Flags Fun

    So this weekend Alicia and I took her younger cousin and her friends to Six Flags. I used to go all the time when I was younger with my grandma and cousins, but it's been a little while since I went last. We totally felt like mom and dad. It's funny how certain rides I can't handle as well as I used to ( the swings) but we still had a blast. 
This is the new ride, Dare Devil Dive


    We packed our lunch, and right when we got to the car it started pouring. Alicia and I killed a bag of Sour Cream and Onion chips, and her cousin couldn't believe it. Comments like "this was full when we got it!" and "how hungry were yall?!" were expressed, but I think they were just being dramatic. Alicia gets anything and everything in her eye, and what was so funny was she a got a sour cream and onion flake in her eye. Poor girl. It was still raining, so we decided to drive to the next exit to McDonalds to get some ice cream. It was a stop well worth it. We saw a "couple" that was highly intoxicated dressed so inappropriately, and she yelling proudly " this is my daddy, not yours." When we walked in, there was a woman wearing a completely see through shirt, with nothing underneath. It was so awkward, and of course Alicia and I were being so immature about it.
This is why I love her: 1) looking at her reflection in a puddle 2) doing the Bernie or what she likes to call the "Birdie" to walk up a hill. 
Spider Man glasses, no big deal. 
We are so cool. 
Of course I had to capture Gods artwork as we were leaving. 

I will leave you with dorky video I took while riding the Mindbender. And please excuse my obnoxious gum chomping-I was nervous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment