Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weekend Fun!

    Friday was my bestest friend Alicia's birthday! I was so glad that I got to be in town to celebrate with her, as well as my other best friend from high school Stephanie. We ate at a place called Shout in Midtown. It was pretty good food, fun atmosphere. We rented a hotel really close by, which worked out so perfect. After dinner, we went to place called Flip Flops which was right down the street. It turned about to be a super fun night!
Yenny, Alicia, Stephanie and I at Shout for dinner
The gang at Flip Flops!
We all love each other so much :) 
Sums us up. 
My Best Friends!
We had to walk barefoot, our feet were killing us. But we made sure to complain to each other the entire walk home.
    It was such a fun night with the girls! The next morning we had breakfast at the hotel which I killed and then we went to Stephanie's sister house, who lives in Virginia Highlands, and we went to the Virginia Highland Festival. 
Erin has the cutest little apartment, I love it!
Erins dog, Javier, may be the biggest dog ever! 
The festival was scorching hot, but these handmade local King Pops cooled us off!

    This morning my dad, brother and I went to a local car show in Alpharetta that they have the first Sunday of every month. There were hundreds of cars, and even though I know nothing about the, it was still so cool to see!
 This is the craziest motorcycle I have ever seen!
This is my friends Travis car. My brother was in all his glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment