Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Grown Ups

   Stephanie is one of my best friends from highschool that I am still very close to. She recently just graduated from the University of Georgia and without even looking hard and being stressed over finding a job, she got hired. I love how that works out. She was a finance major and now works for a company called Integratec. Basically, I don't understand what she does.. but I do know she has a big girl job now. Not only does she have a job, but it is in Atlanta- which I am excited about. It is so crazy that just a few years ago, we were begging our parents to have a sleep over on a school night before a volleyball game and now I am visiting her very own apartment in Buckhead.  


    This may have been my first non-college apartment I have been to. Not too shabby.


A lot has changed over the years, thank goodness.

    We ended up going to dinner with a few other friends (who also just graduated and have full time jobs) and it made me realize how young I feel and how unprepared I am to enter the "real world." I know in two years that time is going to come for me, but I am so blessed that I still have a little more time to mentally prepare for that transition. I am so excited for Stephanie and I love seeing how God's plan for Stephanies future is so different than her own.  


Steph, I am so proud of you and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment