Thursday, April 14, 2011

First Post!

     So.. I decided to jump on the band waggon and start blogging. I have never been much of a journaler, or even a writer, but I figured blogging would be the best way to start, and help hold me accountable to update it on the regular. 
     The purpose of my blog is really selfish: I want to be able to reflect on blog entries later on in life. But it's also so people can keep up with the life of Lindsey. I am not married, and don't have babies, so I was wondering what I would possibly write about? But I am graduating in one month from today. That is 4 weeks. 31 days and I will be a college graduate. I am really looking forward to the next chapter of my life, but oh so nervous for what's to come. 
     Hopefully after tomorrow ( my graduate school interview), I will have a much better plan for what the next 2 years are going to look like. But let's be honest, God is laughing that I think I have a plan. So let me rephrase that, I am so excited for what he has planned for me. Through this blog I am going to share the road God has paved for me, all the exciting advertures on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment