Thursday, April 28, 2011

Accepted!

Oh how I have been waiting for that 8 letter word.

     After bible study tonight, I checked facebook (naturally) and a kid that I had interviewed with let me know that statuses for grad school were up! My heart was beating so fast as I typed in all the required information to log in that I have been plugged in probably over 100 times in 2 weeks. I was so excited to scroll down and not see the word "pending." I didn't know how to express my excitement, so I was jumping up and down and screamed to my roommates and then started making phone calls. I decided to go down to my clubhouse to work out some to get some of the excitement out. About 30 minutes in, I hear all this knocking and it scared the sillies out of me. I got welcomed with this: 

Moriah, Meghan, Kate, Josh and Chris surprised me with this. How stinking sweet!
   
     I can't wait to stay in this town, and grow closer to the people here. I took a leap of faith signing my lease, looking for a GA job and not having a plan B before I knew if I was accepted into graduate school or not. 
         " For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and
           not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. " Jeremiah 29:10-12
                      Sometimes I like to think God and I are on the same page :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment