Monday, May 16, 2011

Birthdays and more!

     I have been so busy this week I haven't been updating as often as I'd like. I had 2 finals and a project, so I was kinda studying earlier this week. Wednesday was Morgans birthday, so Jacob and I put together a little birthday bash at Shane's Rib Shack. Now that I have a blog, I have become quite the shutter bug.  

We got her a cake that says, " Happy Birthday Morgan Bieber." I am pretty sure she loved it.

Some friends that celebrated with us.

Happy birthday future roomie!

Jacob, me, Moriah and Meghan

 We spent too much time outside of Shane's comparing booties.. 

After Shane's, Meghan and I went to the softball game and there was such a beautiful sunset.  I love Statesboro.

We went to Gnat's Landing for some wings on Thursday, and developed food babies. But I think Morgans looks a little too real and she looks a little to okay with it.
Lately, the thing to do is go to " The Big House" (which is right across from Chris's house) and play Mario, listen to Casey and Will sing and play guitar, and have a bon fire. I love it, and I sure am going to missing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment