Thursday, May 26, 2011

Visit to Charlotte!

     After Brittany's wedding this past weekend, Moriah and I decided we were going to make the 4 hour drive to Charlotte the night and then spend the week at her house. I love visiting the Bellissimo house hold because it is always filled with good food and good fun.
Fueling up on some Dunkin for our late night drive


 We cooked something delicious every night for dinner, but unfortunately I kept forgetting to take pictures until after the food was gone. 


We made these delicious cheeseburgers on the grill with Dales Sauce (thanks Chris) with sweet potato fries and corn on the cob!

Chicken Salad for lunch, yum!
Movie night with Chewy, and Kettle Corn!

So we decided we were going to learn the Dougie one afternoon..
We totally worked up a sweat. And yes, Moriah is doing the "wheel chair."

And the dance party proceeded to the car. 

   One day this week we went to the Yadkin River and went cliff diving jumped off cliffs. What turned to be right down the street was an hour + trip. It's the first time I have ever gone, and I was so scared. I jumped about 5 times, and screamed like a little girl every time. But it was a lot of fun!

Moriah and I went with her best friend Ashley, and her friend Jordan.

We weren't trying to go for the Nike-Sponsor-look but.. 
This cliff may have only been about 25 feet up, but it felt like the edge of the world to me


Not the smartest thing I had ever seen, but if they were going to do it, I had to take a picture. 




Such a beautiful sunset to end such a fun day!



No comments:

Post a Comment