Sunday, May 8, 2011

My last weekend as an undergraduate: can. not. believe. it. 
Ali had her engagement party on Friday afternoon. It's so weird going to grown-up events! The roomies minus Sarah

All the girls that came! Tennis team + a few randoms (Caroline and I). 

Shea, one of Ali and Melanies former teammates, brought her son to the party. It was so fun to be around a baby. He is adorable. 

Later that night, we went to a get together at a few of our "Dublin" friends house. Casey and Will played guitar by the bon fire most of the night,  entertaining to say the least.
My dearest friends Chris and Morgan. 

     Saturday morning I worked at an FCA campus at Southeast Bulloch High School with a couple of the other FCA leaders. I wasn't sure how I was going to relate with middle schoolers because it's been so long but I really enjoyed! I loved my huddle group, and I have to brag we tied for first for the competitions of kickball, dodge ball, and basketball. I couldn't believe what a solid understanding these young girls had of the gospel. It was so encouraging to see.  

  The girls of group 1!

All the FCA  huddle leaders!


     Today, the team got introduced at the baseball game for winning SOCON and we got to eat in the champions room afterwards. Moes + cake = happy volleyball team. 
The last time I will ever have to wear those ever so flattering polos. 

Our medallions!

No comments:

Post a Comment