Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May Babies

     For the O'Connor family, May is a busy time with celebrating birthdays. My dad, brother and I all have birthdays within 4 days of each other. So we usually just have one big celebration. Moriah stopped in Atlanta on her way home from Kansas so she celebrated with us at the Cheesecake Factory!
She's basically part of the family now.

The lovely grandparents. 

Ryan took an awkward close up of us, but Allie is just too cute not to share!

Dad is 50! ( and got the boringest cheesecake ever- original)

    I spent my birthday in Statesboro, and loved it. Moriah took me to our local coffee shop, The Daily Grind, where we had breakfast and a bible study. We spent the afternoon at the pool and then got ready and headed to Brittany's wedding. It was a lovely day, I can not believe I am 22!



No comments:

Post a Comment