Thursday, November 24, 2011

Jo Jo got hurt!

   As I was driving home from Eastman Tuesday, there was so much traffic on I-75. I was in the left lane in stop and go traffic for quite some time. At one point I ended up slamming on my breaks.. which led to the person behind me hitting me and the person behind them hitting them. I immediately pulled over and my adrenaline was pumping. I was thinking, did I just get hit? Is this was a car accident feels like? I called my dad and he said to call 911. I stepped out and talked to the girl who hit me who was coming home from Albany State for Thanksgiving break. Her car got pretty damaged but that person didn't even stop! I got back in my car and dialed 911- my first time ever! I was so nervous for some reason. The dispatcher wasn't very much help, but luckily a police just happened to pull up behind us because he was looking for another car accident. Praise the Lord that no one got hurt! I just feel sorry my baby ( Jo Jo) because she is all scratched up. My first car accident ever.. could have been way worse!



No comments:

Post a Comment