Thursday, November 17, 2011

Morgan: The Artist

    I really really wish I was artistic. If you can't tell from my blog, I lack in the creativity department. Luckily, I have a creative roommate. We ended up going to a place in downtown Statesboro called the Restore. It is this cute thrift store that is only open 2 days a week. We bought so much fun stuff, including a door cabinet and a window. ( For all around $6). Thanks to Morgan's creative mind, she started painting away! Even though I didn't assist whatsoever in the process, I did enjoy listening to music and having the window open on this Fall day. 

This was her position for a few hours.. She claims she is still sore.


The final product!



"Keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7 
" Open my eyes so that I may see the wonder of your law love" Psalm 119:18
( Since Psalm's is from the Old Testament and we don't exactly live by the law, Morgan felt it was okay to change scripture ha) 

No comments:

Post a Comment