Saturday, November 26, 2011

Village Time

   Dad and I decided on Wednesday that it would be a great day to put up our Christmas Village. Every year, my grandma and grandpa buy one for each family and we are up to 17 village pieces. Once the village is up, it feels like Christmas to me. I had Christmas music playing ( until dad told me it was too much) and was so pumped to be putting decorations up. I placed them, and then dad did all the wiring. That junk is complicated! 


              During the day:                                                                                  At night:

             


If you can't tell by all the pictures I took, I was very proud of it this year! 


We had so many it had to over flow to our chest. Dad and I had a good time putting them up and I just love to stare at them this time of year!

1 comment: