Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving time!

   This may be one of my favorite times of year. Lots of food, lots of family, and lots of shopping! We always go to my grandma and grandpas ( who live right down the street) and our family comes from all over: Georgia, Virginia, and Maryland! Grandma and the girls do such a good with preparing the meals and the guys do a good job at watching/playing football. ( Oh, and the dishes!)  Us girl cousins decided to sit out and watch the game.. 
Lauren (9) Taylor (14) Me, Jessica+Aubrie and Allie (4)
The Guys Post-Football Game


























Yes, that is all cheese sauce. 


    


     Just another way grandpa spoils us each year is by giving us diamonds. Hey,I said we were spoiled! After dinner, he pulls out these boxes that are wrapped so perfectly. After all are boxes are in hand, we open them as quickly as possible to see what's inside. This year.. Diamonds by the yard!



All of us with our new bling! 

     I have so much to be thankful for, and it's so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the holidays. I am so blessed that my family has the opportunity to all gather under the same roof to celebrate the holidays. And Christmas is right around the corner! Tomorrow we have such a big day ( Black Friday) so I will be blogging about that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment